CVAD

Long Time, No See!!!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

Okay so I have been SUPER slack with keeping up with my blog...shame on me and hugest apologies!!!
So many new dolly's have been created since my last post that I'd love you all to see... but I wont overload you with all in one post. Soooo I will break things up and post a few at a time :)

The Joker - Heath Ledger Tribute


The Joker visited Canada!!!! YAY!!
I was so excited that my art doll got to be apart of such a great event amongst so many other awesome talented doll artist, just amazing!

Here are some pics from the event, courtesy of Janet from Latitude 44 Gallery Framing Décor.






I was lucky enough to get some fantastic shots of The Joker on display.





I'm so happy to report that The Joker now resides in a private collectors home :)

<3 Mandy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: