Welcome To Chiara Venice Art Dolls

Thursday, March 13, 2014 Chiara Venice Art Dolls 0 Comments

A big hello to everyone for stopping by to read and browse through my blog.

I should warn everyone that I have never really written a blog before so I don't really know where to start or even if what I'm writing is right and makes sense!!!

Oh well! Here I go.....


I am Mandy Murdica and my business is Chiara Venice Art Dolls.
Designing original one of a kind art dolls in cloth is what I do.
Creating my little dolls has become my passion and OBSESSION!!!


I will be posting my work in progress (wip) thoughts, ideas and pics here. 
I will also put up some of my past art dolls just to share them and give an idea of what my style of doll making is.

I do have a few dolls for sale at the moment and I will post the links to were they can be bought at the end of this post. I will also put up there photos and details on future posts as well.

Hope I'm starting this of in the right way and I will have some lovely followers to join me in my new blogging venture!

<3 Mandy xx

To buy my available art  dolls please visit:
www.etsy.com/shop/ChiaraVeniceArtDolls
www.facebook.com/ChiaraVeniceCouture 
www.chiaraveniceartdolls.com.au

You Might Also Like

0 comments: