A trail of fairy dust!

Sunday, April 13, 2014 Chiara Venice Art Dolls 2 Comments

My little princess Chiara's 3rd birthday has come and gone and as a special gift she requested I make her, her very own Tinkerbell.

Sooooo......I have been surrounded by fairy dust... everywhere as my own interpretation of a Glitz & Glam Tinkerbell took shape and came to life!!!

Although she was completed and was the "cake topper" for Chiara's cupcake stand she is still a work in progress as she does still need some tweaking and am planning on adding some more Glitz & Glamour to her costuming to have a more of party feel.

Here is my gorgeous birthday girl with her new favourite doll as it is at the moment.

More updates to come but I hope you all like her!

<3 Mandy xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love the colors, and her sweet face ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Luba that is very nice of you to say!!!!
      I really appreciate it :D

      Delete