My Princess is Competed!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 Chiara Venice Art Dolls 0 Comments

I'm so excited to finally have my Barbie Princess inspired OOAK art doll completed!!!!
She was a lot of work and took some time to create but I'm so very happy with how she has come alive.

I love her beautiful gown and fancy shoes, her gorgeous tiara and regal hair and most of all her doleful and innocent big blue eyes!

Without further ado here she is...Princess Kaley Paige Cooper





Well I really hope you have enjoyed watching the process of making my Princess art doll and like the finished product! I'd love to her your comments and feedback :)
To view my previous work and get updates for when my dolls are for sale please also visit my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ChiaraVeniceCouture

<3 Mandy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: