Sweet Strawberry Shortcake

Wednesday, April 15, 2015 Unknown 0 Comments

Oh! So Cute & Full Of Sweetness!!!

Here is my very own take on the cute classic - Strawberry Shortcake!
Sweet Strawberry Shortcake is waiting patiently to meet up with her friends Huckleberry Pie, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Tart, Plum Puddin' and toddler Apple Dumplin'. They have been acting suspicious all day and she is sure it is because they have planned a big surprise for her birthday! Let's hope that Peculiar Purple Pieman doesn't cause any trouble!!!
~~I'm bringing back a little of the classic and meshing it together with a little modern twist!~~


 Sweet Strawberry Shortcake stands approximately 34cm in height.
Her clothing has been originally designed and are made from high quality fabrics.
Her hair is made from soft textured yarn that has been felted and hand stitched into place.
Sweet Strawberry Shortcakes face has been drawn and painted completely free hand using mixed media and has been lovingly handmade with the utmost care & attention to detail.




 I love to create my own 3D caricatures of popular characters that everyone knows and loves.
I am always open to custom orders as long as there is availability, you can contact me if interested in this :)

My designs, patterns and style is constantly changing and progressing. I think this is very important as an artist to try and push yourself to limits you never thought you could reach and this also helps to keep my dolls new, exciting and truly One Of A Kind!!!

Till my next post, thanks for taking a peek into my dolly world :D

<3 Mandy xx





You Might Also Like

0 comments: