The Mad Hatter is taking shape!

Friday, March 21, 2014 Chiara Venice Art Dolls 0 Comments

Okay so I have had to start work on his CrAzY hairdo!

It is a tedious process as I've had to separate ALL the strands to get the individual threads to give his hair a slight frizzed look.
Then I had to create tiny little reels of thread to strap on him.
I hand made his hat with a cardboard core and covered it in material... then I glued and painted it using different techniques to achieve the textured unique look I was after.
Hat pins were created and the price tag made. All that was left was his Peacock feather, which I decided to be more artistic with and paint on myself using a plain white feather.
I designed and made his little boots just for him also :)
I will be launching the finished art doll tonight on my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ChiaraVeniceCouture so head over to view it and please LIKE my page while your there if you can! Thanks

<3 Mandy xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: